6 results found.
Infant, Premature, Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, or Asthma Clinical Trial
- Recruiting 2 Months to 24 Months.
- Growth of Airways and Lung Parenchyma.
Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, Retinopathy of Prematurity, Prematuri Clinical Trial
National Institutes of Health Clinical Center (CC)
- Recruiting N/A or older.
- Candidate Genes Associated With Susceptibility to Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia and Retinopathy of Prematurity.
Prematurity, Symptomatic Respiratory Disease, or Bronchopulmonary Clinical Trial
University of Rochester
- Recruiting N/A to 7 Days.
- Prematurity and Respiratory Outcome Program: Single Center Study of Functional and Lymphocytic Markers of Respiratory Morbidity in Hyperoxic Preemies.
Premature Birth, Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, or Asthma Clinical Trial
- Recruiting 2 Months to 36 Months.
- Assessment of Lung Structure and Function of Infants Born Prematurely.
Infant, Premature, Diseases, Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, Retinopa Clinical Trial using Higher oxygen saturation target range (91%-95%); Lower oxygen saturation (85%-89%)
University of Sydney
- Recruiting N/A to 24 Hours.
- Appropriate Levels of Oxygen Saturation for Extremely Preterm Infants: Prospective Individual Patient Data Meta-analysis.
Higher oxygen saturation target range (91%-95%); Lower oxygen saturation (85%-89%)
Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Clinical Trial using Budesonide
University Children's Hospital Tuebingen
- Recruiting N/A to 12 Hours.
- Efficacy and Safety of Inhaled Budesonide in Very Preterm Infants at Risk for Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia.