5 results found.
Necrotizing Enterocolitis Clinical Trial using STP 206; Sterile Water
Sigma Tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Recruiting N/A to 4 Days.
- A Phase Ib/IIa Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Once Daily Dosing of STP206 in Premature Very Low Birth Weight and Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonates.
STP 206; Sterile Water
Necrotizing Enterocolitis Clinical Trial using Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS); Placebo
Shaare Zedek Medical Center
- Recruiting N/A to 7 Days.
- Prebiotics vs. Placebo in the Prevention of Necrotizing Enterocolitis in Premature Neonates.
Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS); Placebo
Patent Ductus Arteriosus, Surgery, Necrotizing Enterocolitis, or Clinical Trial using pharmacologic treatment of the PDA; no pharmacologic treatment of the PDA
University of California, San Francisco
- Recruiting N/A to 14 Days.
- Early Treatment Versus Delayed Conservative Treatment of the Patent Ductus Arteriosus in Preterm infants-a Multicenter Trial.
pharmacologic treatment of the PDA; no pharmacologic treatment of the PDA
Necrotizing Enterolitis Clinical Trial using Cerebral and splanchnic ear infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) and mesenteric Doppler
University Hospital, Montpellier
- Recruiting N/A to 28 Days.
- Assessment of Splanchnic Oxygenation and Circulation in Neonates at Risk for Necrotizing Enterocolitis Using NIRS and Doppler.
Cerebral and splanchnic ear infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) and mesenteric Doppler
Necrotizing Enterocolitis, or Very Low Birth Weight Infants Clinical Trial using Saccharomyces boulardii; Placebo
Zekai Tahir Burak Maternity and Teaching Hospital
- Recruiting N/A to 2 Months.
- Role Of Saccharomyces Boulardii in Preventin Necrotizing Enterocolitis in Very Low Birth Weight Infants.
Saccharomyces boulardii; Placebo