6 results found.
Retinopathy of Prematurity Clinical Trial
Pediatrix Medical Group
- Recruiting N/A to 7 Days.
- Study Registry for Severe Retinopathy and Treatment on Visual Outcomes of Premature Neonates.
Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, Retinopathy of Prematurity, Prematuri Clinical Trial
National Institutes of Health Clinical Center (CC)
- Recruiting N/A or older.
- Candidate Genes Associated With Susceptibility to Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia and Retinopathy of Prematurity.
Retinopathy of Prematurity, or Neonatal Cholestasis Clinical Trial using fish -oil emulsions; soybean-oil emulsion
Dr. Sami Ulus Children's Hospital
- Recruiting N/A to 3 Days.
- The Effect of Fish-oil Lipid Emulsions on Neonatal Cholestasis and Retinopathy of Prematurity.
fish -oil emulsions; soybean-oil emulsion
Infant, Premature, Diseases, Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, Retinopa Clinical Trial using Higher oxygen saturation target range (91%-95%); Lower oxygen saturation (85%-89%)
University of Sydney
- Recruiting N/A to 24 Hours.
- Appropriate Levels of Oxygen Saturation for Extremely Preterm Infants: Prospective Individual Patient Data Meta-analysis.
Higher oxygen saturation target range (91%-95%); Lower oxygen saturation (85%-89%)
Lactation Clinical Trial using Lutein supplement
Oregon Health and Science University
- Recruiting 18 years or older.
- The Placental and Mammary Transfer of Lutein and Zeaxanthin Into the Fetus and the Breast-Fed Infant.
Retinopathy of Prematurity Clinical Trial using erythropoietin and early iron supplements
Sheba Medical Center
- Recruiting N/A to 3 Months.
- The Possible Influence of Erythropoietin and Early Iron Supplements on the Prevalence and Severity of Retinopathy of Prematurity and Other Short Term Outcome of Prematurity.
erythropoietin and early iron supplements